Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Investor Club

Need a recommendation on a CPA or someone to help with my taxes next year

  • 24 Oct 2019 12:44 PM
    Message # 8075559

    I've always done my own taxes, using the HR Block software with no issues.  In that last few years I've passively invested in Multi-family through both a Solo-401 K (Pre-Tax and Roth) and a regular Brokerage accounts.  So I got K-1's which HRBlock could handle.  This year I bought a Single Family rental, so I may need help figuring it out for 2019 taxes.  I'm keeping all my records of income and expenses.  Can anyone recommend either a CPA or informed person who could assist me?  I just don't want to overpay for tax help.  Thanks.

    Reach me at: 817-929-3842


  • 24 Oct 2019 9:29 PM
    Reply # 8076543 on 8075559
    Robin Carriger (Administrator)

    Hi Robert,

    Welcome to DFW REI Club!

    Don McCartney is both a CPA as well as an experienced Real Estate Investor.  Click here for his contact info, and please let him know I referred you when you call.



  • 01 Nov 2019 10:53 PM
    Reply # 8087845 on 8075559

    Nice to see you here guys.

Contact Us  |  Advertise With Us

Copyright © 2008-2020, Nubys Group, LLC

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software