Dallas/Fort Worth Real Estate Investor Club

Property in Revocable Living Trust

  • 09 Feb 2018 11:07 AM
    Message # 5729596
    I have located a property that I want to purchase. The only son of the decedents is occupying the property and wants to sell it to me. The property was placed in a Revocable Living Trust though and the document was never recorded and has been misplaced. So, my next step is to contact the law firm that filed the deed placing the property in the trust in hopes that they have a copy of the trust. 

    However, in the event that I can't locate the document how should I proceed? 

    Any advice would be much appreciated.

    Nick 817-239-1433

    Last modified: 09 Feb 2018 4:09 PM | rockne ardoyno
  • 12 Feb 2018 11:12 AM
    Reply # 5733343 on 5729596
    Richard Kellett (Administrator)

    Sounds like you need to find the Trustee of the Land Trust. That info should be in the court house on the deed.

    If you would like to discuss further, please call me at 817-915-0122.

    Dick Kellett

    JDK Properties, Inc.

Contact Us  |  Advertise With Us

Copyright © 2008-2018, Nubys Group, LLC

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software